Having some trouble acquiring peer-reviewed articles? Need a little guidance on how to cite your sources? Are you new to campus and would like to know what services are offered? Our library is happy to assist you!
The BCIT Reference and Information Desk is able to support the BCIT community by providing assistance with:
- Locating materials in the library
- Information about the library and available services
- Printing and electronic information instruction
- Identifying appropriate resources for specific research needs
- Citation Help
- Acquiring alternate resources through Interlibrary Loans
- Online Databases, eResources, and Subject Guides
- At the Burnaby Campus Help Desk on the Main Level of SE–14. Hours are as follows:
|Monday to Thursday||10:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am to 3:00 pm|
- At ATC Library during regular hours. Transportation Librarian is onsite Fridays.
- At BMC Library during regular hours. Transportation Librarian is on site Wednesdays.
- Book an appointment with the Librarian for your program.
AskAway – Live Chat
|September 7 – 19, 2021|
|Monday to Friday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holidays||Closed|
|September 20 – December 10, 2021|
|Monday to Thursday||9:00 am to 9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 9:00 pm|
- Call the Help Desk at 604-432-8371 during reference hours. Please leave a voice mail when the desk is not open.
- ATC Library at 604-419-3708
- BMC Library at 604-453-4107
- Call the Liaison librarian for your program.