The jury seems to be out on whether making new year’s resolutions is a good idea or not, but if you’ve made them, and if you want to stick to them, these titles from our Popular Reading collection might keep you on track…
If you resolved to be more vigilant about your finances, save up for something big or pay down your debt, these books by Gail Vaz-Oxlade provide advice:
- Money rules : rule your money or your money will rule you
- Debt-free forever
Or for financial guidance that promises not to be boring and includes zombie and Star Trek references:
- Wealthing like rabbits : an original introduction to personal finance, by Robert R. Brown
If you resolved to be more organized, check out The Life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo.
Maybe eating healthier, preparing more food at home more is on the menu? If so, we have:
- At home in the whole food kitchen : celebrating the art of eating well, by Amy Chapin (A James Beard Foundation Award winner )
- The Oh she glows cookbook, by Angela Liddon
- Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward
And if your resolution is simply to read more, browse through our Popular Reading guide – I’m sure you’ll find something that will suit you.