The School of Construction and Environment will be hosting a low carbon district energy systems workshop at the Burnaby Campus on Thursday February 16th, 2017 from 9:00am-12:30pm.
The event will be held in the High Performance Building Lab in NW3 and is free of charge. Join us for a morning of learning from District Energy designers, operators and owners.
- District Energy 101
- Bioenergy as an Energy Source for District Energy Systems
- Expansion of District Energy System at SFU and U of Oklahoma
- Steam to Hot Water Conversion at UBC
- Modernization of the National Capital Area District Heating and Cooling
- Vancouver South East False Creek Neighbourhood Energy Utility
We hope to see you there!
Date: Thursday February 16th, 2017
Location: High Performance Building Lab (BCIT Burnaby campus, building NW3)
Cost: Free of charge
The workshop will also be live streamed, here are the links:
Internal BCIT staff and faculty: https://www.bcit.ca/live/
External attendees: https://www.bcit.ca/infosessions/register/4187
Attachment: Low Carbon District Energy Poster