The British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) is committed to conducting all activities in a manner that will ensure the health and safety of all employees, students and visitors. Each person visiting or working at BCIT is expected to maintain high standards of safety and follow all occupational health and safety regulations, BCIT policies and procedures, and legislative standards as they apply to the institute.
Emergency Numbers (Burnaby campus)
|Security Office – SW1-1016||604-451-6856||2248 (internal only)|
|Health & Safety||604-456-8011||N/A|
|Counselling and Medical Services||604-432-8608||911|
Please follow these links for more information:
- Modified registration (“winter is coming”) [PDF]: Date, time, and information. Note: please view in Internet Explorer.
- Modified registration form [PDF]: Complete as much as you can before the meeting.
- Blank timetable [PDF]: Plan your courses.
- Prerequisites: Determine whether you are eligible to take a course. See the following programs:
- First year course equivalencies [PDF]: Find out what other courses you can take
- Course credit/exemption form [PDF]: If you’ve taken an equivalent course at BCIT or elsewhere, fill out and return to Student Records.