This site is for current students. Please visit BCIT’s Mechanical Engineering site to learn more about our programs.
- Modified registration (fall 2018): Date, time, and information.
- Modified registration form [PDF]: Complete as much as you can before the meeting.
- Blank timetable [PDF]: Plan your courses.
- Prerequisites: Determine whether you are eligible to take a course.
- First year course equivalencies: Find out what other courses you can take.
- Course credit/exemption form [PDF]: If you’ve taken an equivalent course at BCIT or elsewhere, fill out and return to Student Records.
Time Tables and Exam Schedules
Exam schedules will be posted in the glass case on the first floor of SW9.
- Software: Microsoft, other (see links at BCIT’s knowledgebase)
- Student Medical Certificate [PDF]
- Mechanical Calendar of Events 2017-2018 (see the Student Orientation Manual [PDF])
- BCIT Calendar of Events – Campus events
- BCIT Society of Automotive Engineers (Baja team)
- BCIT Mechanical Engineering Student Society