If you have questions, please contact the program assistant at 604-451-6868.
Registration and Courses
- Modified registration location and time
- Robotic timetables–Scroll down to see your program (1st year, then 2nd year). (Check back again before fall 2020.)
- Modified course selection sheet [PDF]–complete as much as you can before the meeting.
- Blank timetable [PDF]–to plan your courses.
- Course equivalencies [PDF]–find out what other courses you can take.
- Prerequisites–determine whether you are eligible to take a course.
- Returning to the Program after a P1B-Cannot Continue Letter [PDF]— Readmission process if you have received a P1B letter
- Course credit [PDF]–if you’ve taken an equivalent course at BCIT or elsewhere, fill out and return to Student Records.
- Transfer credit–if you’ve taken a course at another post-secondary institute in BC, you can check if it’s eligible for credit at BCIT.
- Program withdrawal [PDF]–to withdraw from the entire program.
- View full timetables–see my.bcit.ca for your personal timetable.
Student Orientation & Calendar
- Student examination procedures [PDF]–please check the schedule again the day before your exam!
- FINAL EXAM Schedule 2020
- Camosun College bridge–full-time bridge to UVIC.
- BCIT Electrical Engineering degree–full-time program.
- Btech of Technology in Electronics–part-time program.