If you have questions, please contact the Program Assistant at 604-451-6868.
Registration and Courses
- Modified Registration Information
- Course Equivalencies — Find out what other courses you can take.
- Prerequisites–determine whether you are eligible to take a course.
- Course credit [PDF]–if you’ve taken an equivalent course at BCIT or elsewhere, fill out and return to Student Records.
- Transfer credit–if you’ve taken a course at another post-secondary institute in BC, you can check if it’s eligible for credit at BCIT.
- Program withdrawal [PDF]–to withdraw from the entire program.
- View full timetables–see my.bcit.ca for your personal timetable.
Student Orientation & Calendar
- Student examination procedures [PDF]–please check the schedule again the day before your exam!
- Camosun College bridge– full-time bridge to UVic
- BCIT Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree– full-time program
- BCIT Bachelor of Technology in Electronics– part-time program