As one of our student bloggers/vloggers on BCIT News, you’ll have the opportunity to share your student life experience while at BCIT. We want to know about your classes, challenges, triumphs, and what you’re doing outside of school.
Students are encouraged to contribute at least two pieces of content per month, but can post as many as two per week. Commitment start and end dates are flexible. Eligible students can be attending classes on-campus, or working in a co-op or work placement. Rack-up some practical work experiences while earning cash!
- Full-time or part-time BCIT student (minimum of two classes)
- Strong communication and written skills
- Social media savvy
- Available and flexible to contribute content
- Strong time management skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Publish a minimum of two posts per month, including photos and/or video
- Available for social media takeovers
- Available on occasion for Facebook live video events
- Respond in a timely manner to questions/comments on your posts
- Announce new posts through your own social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
$20.00 – $60.00 per blog, vlog, or social media activity – depending on length, time required, and quality.
Please email a short cover letter and resume or a one minute mp4 video introduction of yourself to Mya Brewis.