The “Life at BCIT” blog provides prospective students insight as to what life is like as a BCIT student. As one of our student bloggers/vloggers on BCIT News, you’ll have the opportunity to share your student life experience while at BCIT – your classes, challenges, triumphs and what you’re doing outside of school.
You’ll be able to contribute up to two posts a week and encouraged to contribute at least 2 pieces of content per month. Commitment start and end dates will vary depending on your program and activity at BCIT. Successful candidates will receive monetary compensation for their posts and social media activity.
Blog/vlog posts can be done anywhere with an Internet connection and web browser.
– Full-time or part-time BCIT student (minimum of 2 classes)
– Good communication/written skills
– Know how to make video for social media
– Availability and flexibility to make minimum number of posts each month
– Time management skills, dependable and reliable
– Student must be legally entitled to work in Canada
– Publishing a minimum of 2 posts / month, including photos and/or video
– Available for social media takeovers
– Available on occasion for Facebook live video events
– Responding in a timely manner to questions/comments to your posts
– Announce new posts through your own social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
|Minimum 500 word blog post||$40.00|
|Video 1: 1-3 minutes, one shot, talking head||$40.00|
|Video 2: self-directed, 3-5 minutes, mix of multiple shots||$60.00|
|Video 3: directed, pro editing, multiple shots||$100.00|
|Facebook Live event||$25.00|
Please email a short cover letter and resume as a Word or PDF document to: email@example.com