Want to find out more?
- Alison Walker on Inside the Brain of an Architecture Student.
- Alison Walker on Are you interested in Architectural Science at BCIT?!
- Cathy on You know you want me….in your ultrasound lab
- Auntie Kathy on Inside the Brain of an Architecture Student.
- ghyslaine on You know you want me….in your ultrasound lab
- A Arin on Are you interested in Architectural Science at BCIT?!
- Nora on Busy busy busy bee….aka life of a BCIT student
Author Archives: Darcy McGilvery
My time at BCIT is coming to an end. Tomorrow at 10:30am I will write my final exam. Although my initial goals were only academic in nature, my time at BCIT has given me much more. Here is a brief … Continue reading
The Morgan Crossing Project was one that I am proud to have been a part of. Students got a chance to compete for a real client’s account, and in the process surprised themselves with what they were able to accomplish. … Continue reading
Marketing has been criticized on the grounds that it knowingly administers partial truths about products and services. Critics also claim that marketing deliberately exploits the public’s fears and weaknesses. Exactly what is marketing? Does it negatively influence society to buy … Continue reading
You’re education is never complete. Quite the opposite in fact. The more I learn, the more I discover additional avenues to pursue. I think this is typical of BCIT students in particular, since we cover a little bit of everything. … Continue reading
While on campus, the support that students receive from instructors is fantastic. The amount of material covered in each semester is large, and without constant contact with instructors, it’s pretty easy to get lost. It’s common place to receive an … Continue reading